How we collect information
When you visit the Grammo website, standard information is collected about your visit.
This information includes: IP address, browser, pages visited, and the duration of your stay.
When you are using our Service, we collect information about your account transactions and we may collect information about your computer or other access devices for fraud prevention purposes.
We store your personal information on our computers in the US, and we protect it by maintaining physical and electronic safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations.
We use firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
How we use your personal information
The reason for gathering your personal information is to provide you a smooth, seamless and completely customized experience.
We use your personal information to:
• Provide the services and customer support you request;
• Complete transactions and communicate appropriate notices about your transactions
• Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
• Customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
• Send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
How we share your personal information
We may share your information with:
• Service providers, who under contract help with parts of our business
• This may include fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, and technology services.
• Service providers use of your information is strictly governed by the terms of our contract.